Thanks for visiting Lizzie Jean's Cookies blog!

Specializing in sweet treats for your next event as well as helping to create great parties
with our line of party decor & edible images on www.lizzieiejeans.etsy.com

Contact Us
lizziejeanscookies@gmail.com
314-249-8577


Monday, January 27, 2014

National Chocolate Cake Day!

So I usually don't pay too much attention to the different holidays out there....but DO LOVE when one of them involves something I deal with quite a bit!!  
HAPPY NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CAKE DAY!!!

Source: Google

LOVE IT!
I thought I would share some of my favorite Chocolate Cakes that I have come across :)

Are you kidding me with the Hazelnut Crunch on top!



 I love the idea of the checkerboard in the middle on this one!   I love to surprise my customers and have something fun on the inside so when they cut into it they are completely surprised :)
I will be trying this soon!!




This is just to die for...my favorite looking one ever :)   I am not sure my body could handle that much chocolate, but isn't is just stunning!




And finally I am OBSESSED with anything POLKA DOT!   
My logo has polka dots, I have polka dot balloons at every party or event I am in charge of, if you order any EDIBLE IMAGES from me on here...your package may or may not arrive with 
POLKA DOT shipping tape (the coolest thing ever by the way)!!

So my favorite Chocolate Cake for NATIONAL CHOCOLATE CAKE DAY is by far this one!



Will you be celebrating this holiday with a slice of Chocolate Cake?
I know we will all because of a wonderful Aunt of mine is celebrating a birthday today (a few days late)!!
Happy Birthday Aunt Joanne!!
Your chocolate cake will be ready when you get here :)
p.s. - she requested it and had no idea what a great holiday today was!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment