Thanks for visiting Lizzie Jean's Cookies blog!

Specializing in sweet treats for your next event as well as helping to create great parties
with our line of party decor & edible images on www.lizzieiejeans.etsy.com

Contact Us
lizziejeanscookies@gmail.com
314-249-8577


Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cowboy Themed 1st Birthday Party for my little Landry!

My little man turned 1 on Saturday & we decided to go with a Cowboy Theme.  It was so fun to go with a boy theme since I have 4 girls :)  It was new territory and SO FUN!!!

I had taken pics all year of Landry & used the same hashtag on instagram so it was super simple to print them all out for his 1st birthday.   I used Persnickety Prints to print them all out and I just loved how they turned out!   You can see some of them hanging in the dessert table picture.   
I used a lot of stuff from around my house to decorate the Dessert Table as I am obsessed with all things vintage.  Mason jars, bandana print & burlap were a big focus point throughout the party.

The burlap hoops are available for purchase on 


The cake & smash cake were provided by Lizzie Jean's Cookies  
The top layer of the cake actually had a red bandana edible image which really pulled the cowboy theme together perfectly!  






All of the party printables were Cowboy Themed as well.   
EThree Design Studio does such a great job with all my parties!!  


Burlap & Bandana mason jars accented the whole party around the house.  I put tea lights in all of them and looked great!   


Front door mesh burlap wreath along with a wooden letter L that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.



I also picked up a couple really great Cowboy signs at 
Hobby Lobby.  They have a whole Cowboy/Western section in their home decor section :)



Here is the big guy getting ready to dig into the cow smash cake. He was a little hesitant at first but dug right in with the help of his older sisters :)  

What a great 1st Birthday for this little guy!  

Cake/Cookies/Cakepops - Lizzie Jean's Cookies
Invitations & Printables - EThree Design Studio


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Cowboy Themed 1st Birthday Party for little Landry turned out to be fantastic. Thanks a lot for sharing these cute photos here. I will also attend a grand party at the local event space Atlanta. It will be organized by my cousin for her twin’s birthday. The theme will be Adventure. It is going to be so fun.

    ReplyDelete